Mechanism of Action
Synergistic effect of multiple enzymes on fiber:
1. Separate the fiber effectively and open the fiber cavity, soften the fiber cell wall effectively, increase the fiber permeability, help the fiber to fully absorb water and swell, thereby improving the beating effect and reducing the energy consumption of beating.
2. Reduce the fiber cohesion, making the fiber softer, which is conducive to the fiber's fine fibrosis, so that the fiber has more opportunities of longitudinal division and less transverse cutting to effectively protect the fiber.
3. It is advantageous to peel off the outer layer of the secondary wall so that the fibers are fully divided and broom and the adhesion between the fibers are enhanced.
1. Power consumption per ton of pulping can be reduced by 10% ~ 20%;
2. Reduce the usage amount of long fibers by 5% ~ 20%;
3. Significantly increase the tension of the paper;
4. Improve retention rate of fine fibers;
5. Increase the thickness of the paper.
6. Safety of use: there will be no adverse effects such as reduction of paper strength due to the long storage time (such as more than 24 hours) of finished pulp in the mortar tank.
Enzymatic Process Conditions
The temperature: 28 ℃ ~ 65 ℃
PH value: natural
Time: 0.5 ~ 24h
Usage: 100g ~ 150g/ ton.
Use method: Add water to make sure the enzyme and water mix well.
This product is light brown transparent liquid with slightly fermented fragrance.
This product is biological preparation. It should avoid high temperature and direct sunlight during transportation and storage. The product should be kept away from light.
Matters Needing Attention
After the product is opened, it should be used in a timely manner. This product is non-toxic, harmless and non-corrosive. This product can not be used in food, feed, and other industries.
The technical service personnel of the company will provide professional services for you.