Mechanism of Action
The content of starch, cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, protein and other macromolecular substances in tobacco leaves is believed to be negatively correlated with tobacco quality indicators such as leaf color quality, tobacco forming quality and cigarette smoking quality. In the process of tobacco leaf modulation, the important role of biochemical reaction is to induce the above macromolecules to hydrolyze into oligosaccharides, monosaccharides, polypeptides, amino acids and other small molecules under the action of exogenous enzymes of tobacco leaves, and produce the new aromatic and mellow taste of the material, so that the field tobacco leaf can become a high-quality tobacco raw material.
Under the action of the compound enzyme, the proteins contained in tobacco leaves degrade into small molecular amino acids and polypeptides. In the process of tobacco leaf roasting, NO2~ and NO3~ were converted into N2 under the action of dinitrogenase and bacteria, which effectively prevented the combination of inorganic nitrogen and nicotine to produce TSNAs in the process of tobacco roasting.
Under the action of complex enzymes, lignin, pectin, mannose, and other substances existing in tobacco stem are decomposed into small molecules. It destroys the protective layer of lignin and promotes the separation of lignin, cellulose, and hemicellulose, thus making the tobacco stalk structure looser, changing the microcrystalline structure of cellulose, and promoting the release of aromatic substances such as an adipose hydrocarbon.
Under the action of complex enzymes, the adhesive substances between cellulose and hemicellulose, cellulose and cellulose can be effectively hydrolyzed, and the fibers can be effectively separated, the cell wall of the fibers can be softened, the permeability of the fibers can be increased, and the stem can be transformed from polysaccharides to low-grade monosaccharides, and the latent aroma substances into aroma substances. It can reduce the burning sensation, improve the suitability of stem production, and increase the proportion of stem in leaf formula.
Tobacco Enzyme Solution
The tobacco special compound enzyme preparation developed by Xiong biotechnology co., LTD. adopts the high-tech multi-bacteria fermentation and multi-enzyme system complex biological engineering technology, which harmonizes many enzymes including amylase, saccharifying enzyme, cellulase, hemicellulase, pectinase, and protease. Adding exogenous hydrolase properly in tobacco blending, tobacco regeneration, and cigarette production process, forcing biochemical reactions in the above process to proceed in the direction required by high-quality cigarettes.
This process has largely solved the above problems. It can significantly reduce the content of starch, cellulose, and other macromolecular substances unfavorable to tobacco quality, and increase the content of oligosaccharides, monosaccharides, and amino acids. It also promotes the synthesis of various flavoring substances, greatly reduces the burnt paste, green and spicy taste of cigarettes, and enhances the beneficial aroma and mellow taste. The quality of the recycled tobacco flake and tobacco stalk after the net treatment can not only increase the usage in the tobacco recipe, but also reduce the cost and tar content, and expand the source of raw materials for the production of recycled tobacco flake. This product is simple to use without adding special equipment and changing the original process route.
Tobacco Enzyme Main Efficacy
1. Break down grease in tobacco.
2. It can significantly reduce the content of starch, cellulose, and other macromolecular substances unfavorable to tobacco quality, and increase the content of oligosaccharides, monosaccharides, and amino acids. It also promotes the synthesis of various flavoring substances, greatly reduces the burnt paste, green and spicy taste of cigarettes, and enhances the beneficial aroma and mellow taste.
3. The quality improvement of tobacco:
A) Rapid enzymatic hydrolysis of residual chlorophyll in tobacco leaves to reduce the odor of cyanobacteria tobacco leaves.
B) Enzymolysis of volatile nicotine, directly reducing tobacco intensity and irritation.
C) Enzymatic hydrolysis of volatile aldehydes to reduce acrid irritation.
D) An appropriate amount of enzymatic hydrolysis of carotenoids to enhance the aroma and make the aroma permeable.
E) The use of this product can make the quality of tobacco leaves tend to be relatively stable, which has a good effect on stabilizing the quality of cigarettes.
4. The fermentation cycle was effectively shortened from 2 to 3 years to 100 to 150 days of natural fermentation at room temperature in summer. Natural fermentation for 150~200 days at room temperature in winter.
5. Simple application and easy operation: the adding method does not change the original process conditions.
Tobacco Enzyme Use Method
1. Add in the first and second baking stage: After the fresh tobacco leaves are hung on the shelf, the compound enzyme weighing about 0.5% to 1% of the shelved tobacco leaves are weighed and dissolved in 50 times of water. The pH value is adjusted to 4.5-5.5 by using weak acid, which can be sprayed on the surface of tobacco leaves evenly with a sprayer. The subsequent modulation process remains unchanged.
2. Add in the fermentation alcohol stage: Before fermentation, the compound enzyme with tobacco leaf weight about 0.5%~1% was weighed and dissolved in 50 times of water. The pH value was adjusted to 4.5-5.5 with a weak acid and then sprayed evenly on the tobacco leaf surface with a sprayer. The subsequent mellow process remains unchanged.
3. Use in the silk making stage: In the moisture regain stage, the product is dissolved in 50 times of water according to the additive amount of about 0.5% to 1% of the quality of the smoke slice, and the pH value is adjusted by weak acid to be 4.5-5.5 for the process water of tobacco moisture regain. The product is evenly sprayed on the surface of tobacco smoke according to the water spraying requirements of the moisture regain process. The subsequent modulation process remains unchanged.
4. Use in the terrier silk stage: In the terrier water bath, the product is added at 10% of the water amount. Please adjust the pH value of the water before adding. The terrier water bath prepared can be used again and again for about 10 to 15 times after removing precipitated impurities. Other processes remain unchanged.
Matters Needing Attention
1. This product comes from fermentation metabolites of Aspergillus Niger and Bacillus subtilis which have no toxic and pathogenic effects on the human body and is a food grade additive. It is harmless to the human body and skin. If the skin is infected by accident, clean water can be rinsed.
2. All enzymes contained in this product are low-temperature hydrolytic enzymes. When the environmental temperature above 60 ℃ or attachments when the moisture content is below 20%, all can rapid inactivation or end hydrolysis catalytic reaction. Therefore, after using this product in any of the above processes, there is no need to worry about enzyme inactivation. When the process is completed, the catalytic reaction will terminate automatically.
Compliance with national standards for tobacco industry YC/ t164-2003.
Storage of Packaging
1. This product is brown solid or dark liquid, stored in a cool and dry place.
2. when the temperature is 25 ℃, every six months the loss of enzyme activity is less than 5%.
3.The standard packaging of this product is 25kg/ barrel or 30kg/ barrel.