Fungal Glucoamylase Features
Source of strain: Aspergillus Oryzae, in accordance with the national standard of the People's Republic of China (gb25594-2010) for food additives.
The a-1,4 glycosides in starch can be hydrolyzed rapidly, and the starch can be transformed into maltose with high content and a small amount of maltose, glucose and other oligosaccharides.
Definition of Enzyme Activity
One gram of solid enzyme powder liquefied one gram of soluble starch in an hour at 40 ℃ and PH5.0 is a unit of enzyme activity. It is represented by u/g (ML).
Fungal Glucoamylase Working Conditions
The optimum temperature range: 55 ℃ ~ 60 ℃. Effective temperature range: 45 ℃ ~ 60 ℃.
Temperature: pH value:
Optimum pH range: 4.8 ~ 5.8; Effective pH range: 4.8 ~ 6.8.
Fungal Glucoamylase Application Area
1.Production of high maltose syrup: Under stirring conditions, the starch liquefied and cooled to 60 ℃, adjusted PH to 5.3-5.5, and added fungal a-amylase according to the enzyme dosage of 0.2-0.35 kg per ton of starch. The temperature was kept at 55-60 ℃ and saccharified for 6-30 hours.
2. Application in the food industry: For baking, pastry and other food processing, it can improve the structure and volume of bread, but also directly used to improve the quality of steamed bread processing. The amount of enzyme added should be determined according to the technological requirements of product types and characteristics. Generally recommended dosage is 0.3-2g/100kg flour, that is, (3-20ppm).
3. Used in beer production: It can increase the usage of rice and other accessories, improve the fermentability of wort, improve the quality and yield of products.
Fungal Glucoamylase Specification
Brown liquid preparation: greater than or equal to 30,000 u/ml
Fungal Glucoamylase Standards
This product is subject to the industry standard qb2526-2001 of the People's Republic of China.
Fungal Glucoamylase Packaging and storage
The product is packaged in a non-toxic plastic bucket, 25kg/ barrel. This product is a biologically active substance, should be placed in low temperature, dry place, and avoid direct sunlight. This product allows a small amount of precipitation, stirring evenly will not affect the efficiency of use. The product has a shelf life of 6 months under 15 degrees Celsius and under low temperature.
Enzymes are proteins that can cause allergies or allergic reactions in certain people. Prolonged contact may cause discomfort in the skin, eyes, and nasal mucosa. Therefore, any overflow, even a small overflow should be cleaned up in time. Wash the enzyme solution immediately on the skin or eyes with water and seek guidance from a specialist.
Matters Needing Attention
1. Avoid inhalation and avoid contact with mucous membrane during use. If there is any contact, flush with water in time.
2. After the original packaging unsealed, please use as soon as possible, the rest should be sealed at low temperature (below 25 ℃).
3. The product shall be kept away from rain and sun exposure during storage and transportation, and shall not be mixed with hazardous substances.