Beta mannanase is soluble in water and its water absorption is 80-120 times. After dissolving in water, it becomes a viscous solution, which increases the viscosity of digestive tract chyme. The surface of beta mannanase is negatively charged and tends to bind to other substances in solution. In feed digestion, mannanase can be combined with intestinal endogenous enzymes, trace elements and bile salts to reduce the digestion and utilization rate of feed nutrients and affect animal production performance.
In corn-soybean meal diet, the energy in corn can be absorbed by single-stomach animals better, but only 50-60% of the energy in soybean meal is utilized, because soybean meal contains about 22.7% hemicellulose, and mannanase content is the highest.
Mechanisms of beta mannanase enzyme
Destroy the structure of cell wall, reduce the viscosity of chyme, improve feed utilization rate, improve intestinal microbial environment, and protect the integrity of mucosa.
Function and Usage
1. Reduce animal diseases, and improve survival rate and population uniformity;
2. Improvement of feed metabolic energy can reach 50-80 kcal/kg, which can replace 5-10 kg of oil and reduce the use of oil.
3. Increase the use of unconventional raw materials, such as sesame meal, coconut meal, and palm meal and so on. Soybean meal can be used instead of animal protein.
4, reduce feed to meat ratio 5-8%, reduce pig fat thickness and increase lean meat percentage.
5. Increase the laying rate and egg weight.
6. Adding beta mannanase enzyme
can greatly increase energy level and growth speed at the growth stage of animals requiring high energy level, such as piglets and chickens, while keeping the original energy level unchanged.